CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 14, 2008

Eavesdropper!

Have you ever intentionally eavesdropped on someone cumming? I was sitting outside a hotel room when I realized the hotel room window was open. I was sitting just to the side of it. Coming from the room were moans and groans and sounds of ecstasy. I smiled to myself and made sure they the woman could not see me from her room. Then I just sat there and enjoyed the sounds. I love the sound of people cumming. Want me to help you cum. Want me to hear you moan?

Call me:877-526-7250
http://www.bigbustyandlusty.com/operators/debbie.htm
You can email at debbie@angelcommunications.net Email me if you can’t seem to catch me during my set hours. My set hours are: Tues., Fri., Sat., Sun., noon – 5pm PST We may be able to arrange a time to talk if these are not good times for you. You can also send any entries for my blog there. Of course I have the discretion of deciding what goes into the blog. ;-)

Hope to hear from you soon,

Kisses,

Debbie

OHHHH and I forgot. Got some erotica that you would like to see published in my blog? Send it to my email addie and I will see if I can use it. Make sure it is erotica.

0 comments: